Our dedicated team is close to having the following STEM projects ready for you. We will be sharing the information with you soon. And we will have weekly calls to help answer any questions.
We have identified 7 AWESOME VIRTUAL STEM ZONE projects:
- Learn to fly with a flight simulator
- We will be putting together a document to clearly describe several flight simulator setups for at-home (or classroom) use, to meet varying budgets.
- Build a ground robot that avoids obstacles and can follow a line
- We will create a step-by-step how-to instruction set for building, programming, troubleshooting, and operating an obstacle avoiding small robot, like this one à
- Learn 3D design using free
- software (SketchUp) and compete for prizes
- Create a race plane and other objects with a 3D printing pen
- Design a phone app for the Reno Air Races and compete to win
- Make a paper race airplane and compete to win
- Design a Raspberry Pi (image to the right) based electronic guitar and become a rock star. Along with each of these projects, we plan to hold a competition and award the winners, where applicable!
The 2020 VIRTUAL STEM Zone will provide youth, parents and teachers with lots of cool hands-on STEM projects that are either free or very inexpensive to do at home or in the classroom (when schools open again).
We will be also supplementing the instructional materials and documents with weekly training calls to help answer any questions.
Interested in helping bring STEM Education to students learning at home?